In this section:
Our team provides company secretarial and statutory services to clients. The services provided include the following:
We provide a range of options from ready made off the shelf companies to a tailor made solution with your choice of name.
Our team takes the hassle out of incorporation of public and private limited and unlimited companies, branches of overseas entities and companies limited by guarantee and where possible can also deal with same day incorporation and change of company name.
Registered Office Facility
The registered office address of a company does not need to be the same as its trading address. Our office can be used as a registered office address for correspondence, statutory registers and official post.
We prepare and file the Annual Return with the Companies House within the necessary time limits to avoid the company being struck off or the bank accounts being frozen.
Our team can assist with the administration of the statutory records that a company must be maintain which include:
- Notices, agendas and minutes of all general meetings
- Special resolutions and extraordinary resolutions
- Registers of Members, Directors and Secretaries, mortgages and charges and directors' interests etc
- Bespoke Memorandum and Articles of Association
We assist with appointments and resignations of directors and secretaries of the company.
Our services can include the following:
- Issue and allotment of shares
- Share capital reorganisation
- Share transfers, including payment of stamp duty
- Share allotments, share transfers and authorised share capital
We can carry out company searches to obtain copies of Accounts, Annual Returns, Director and Shareholder details.