In this section:
Family Office Services
Whilst many boutique family offices focus exclusively on investment review and advice, we find that our clients require a more holistic approach. We therefore use our financial and taxation skills to assist our clients ranging from high net worth individuals to entrepreneurial families.
Our clients’ interests may already include trusts or businesses, or that may be something that they are considering for the future, but in any scenario we have the skills and experience to provide the highest quality service.
- Book-keeping for personal and business affairs
- Monthly financial summaries
- Management of bank accounts
- Arranging payments
- Payroll for staff
- Tax payments and filings with HMRC
- VAT returns and submission to HMRC
- Annual personal tax returns
- Accounts and tax returns for family trusts
- Company secretarial work for family companies
- Liaising with overseas advisers
- Calculations for foreign tax relief
We recognise that a key criterion for providing you with an efficient service is to work together with your existing staff and advisers. This helps ensure that no work is duplicated, and more importantly, no issues are missed between advisers.