In this section:
The accounts preparation department team here at Kajaine consist of qualified accountants who will undertake the preparation of accounts for companies, partnerships and self-employed individuals.
- Regardless of how your records are kept, our team will process them into the format required by regulators
- Filing of accounts with Registrar of Companies and HM Revenue & Customs
- Ensure that preparation of the accounts meets the deadlines of internal management and the deadlines of regulators
- We take the opportunity to fully understand the industry sector in which your business operates in order to provide appropriate advice
- Review business performance and provide constructive advice on potential developments the business can make
- Provide an explanation of your accounts so that you can use them to help you meet your goals and plan for the future
Our in-house bookkeeping and management accounting division can also provide a regular service so that the preparation of your financial accounts is seamless.