Doing Business In The UK
We are a recommended accounting firm on the UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) Advisory Network for Inward Investors and a proud member of the London Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Kajaine has many years experience in dealing with Overseas Groups.
- As an overseas investor in the UK, you are faced with a host of complex regulations which need to be complied with. We can take away this burden by making the process of adhering to local compliance requirements as easy as possible.
Setting up in the UK
- We assist overseas companies to set up operations in the UK and arrange all government registrations.
- Kajaine can provide a physical or virtual office service. A virtual office service is ideal for companies who are seeking a base in the UK but do not need a physical office space. This service includes answering phone calls in the company name, mail handling and forwarding as well as providing the business address for correspondence.
- We also have well established relationships with UK lawyers who can assist international companies to arrange Visas and Work permits for their executives.
- We can act as your virtual accounting and finance department, and we also offer additional support in specialist areas including tax planning, transfer pricing, foreign exchange and acquisitions.
- Through our close associates we can also provide complete outsourcing of your logistics requirements including products storage, stock control and distribution against orders.
- For more information about outsourcing business functions, please click here.
- Kajaine also has well established relationships with accountants and lawyers in Europe, USA and India to assist with multi jurisdictional transactions. To find out more please visit the KNAV Network page.
Our team is led by Aman Singh together with Alex Sing and Meesha Shah, who have more than 30 years combined experience as advisors in inward investment. They have invaluable, hands-on experience of the issues facing parent companies dealing with overseas subsidiaries.